Kompong Trach District, Kampot Province
1. People Living with HIV (PLHIV)
2. Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC)
4. Married Men and Women
5. Poor people
1.Advocacy and Campaigning Technical
5.Orphan and Vulnerable Children
6.People living with HIV (PLHIV)
1. Conducting HIV/AIDS prevention, Reproductive Health with Gender mainstreaming thru group discussion with general population, particularly youth and married men and women.
2. Providing social support for PLHAs and Orphans and Vulnerable children (OVC), and support for their schooling.
3. Providing counseling and referrals to health facilities at Referral Hospital in Kompong Trach District, Kampot Province for blood testing, care and ARV treatment for PLHA and OVC in Kompong Trach, and Banteay Meast and in Dang Tung District,
4. Capacity Building to Community Assistants for Project Sustainability to continue facilitation to group discussion, communication and advocacy.
5. Supporting 2 Care givers for providing care to PLHA with no family and relative in Kompong Trach Referral Hospital.
6. Writing poems and songs about Human Rights, Peace, Banding Landmines, Domestic Violence and HIV/ AIDS related to girl prostitution, lives of OVC and PLHAs, the compulsion to suicide, the denial of midwives in helping infected woman in delivery baby, ways of prevention of HIV transmission etc. in Khmer with English translation on the screen for education and advocacy for discrimination reduction.
7. Producing KARAOKE songs about HIV/AIDS. Some AIDS karaoke songs were showed in XV International HIV/AIDS Conference in Bangkok, Thailand in 2004.
8. Raising Advocacy through song presentation and song competition, short stories concerning to Women Rights and Health, Domestic Violence, Prostitution, HIV/AIDS, Morality and reduction of stigma and discrimination to promote the rights of PLHA, OVC and their families with quizzes and answers to large congregation of people in target villages, districts, in Kampot town and in Phnom Penh during HACC HIV/AIDS Campaign during Water Festival .
9. Distribution some AIDS Karaoke songs to some NGOs, Commune Councils and pagodas for education in their community.
10. Providing Charity Boxes to pagodas and organizing management committees for supporting PLHA, OVC, poor and serious ill people.
11. Conducting education on Reduction in Maternal Mortality, Safe Abortion through group discussion in 120 villages and organizing awareness events through songs and comedy, short stories about Safe Abortion with question and answers to large congregation of people in 4 districts of Kampot Province
12. Partnership with CIH (Center for International Health), University of Toronto, Canada, Cambodia brand office in Kep City for providing field study and visit for students from University of Tor