#451, Street 515,Wat Romdul Village, Sangkat Chamkar Samrong, Battambang Town, Battambang Province
3. Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC)
1.Treatment, Care and Support Technical
2.Orphans and Vulnerable
1. Group education on HIV/AIDS and TB key messages for prevention of the infections using the health staff and peer educators in prison.
2. Counseling suspected TB and collects the sputum to lab for TB diagnosis.
3. Counseling suspected HIV prisoners and draws blood and refers the blood samples to VCCT.
4. Register for all PLHIV and TB clients in the prisons and develop and strengthen the follow up system for OI/ART and referral system when the PLHIV and TB prisoners release from the prison.
5. Health staff training on basic HIV/AIDS, TB clinical and management, option II and palliative care in Banteay Meanchey, Battambang, Pursat and CC4.
6. NGO and related sectors’ quarterly meeting for problem solving that face during implementation the project.
7. Peer educator training on HIV/AIDS basis course, Counseling and palliative care in Banteay Meanchey, Battambang, Pursat and CC4.
8. Provision of the needed supports of PLHIV and TB are staying in the hospital and at prison.
9. Financial support for transportation fees for PLHIV and TB follow up at OI/ART and TB.
10. IEC materials distributed to the prisoners with health education
11. Provide monitoring and technical assistance to the health staff to improve the services.
12. Support materials to improve prisoners’ hygiene and prison sanitation.
13. Provide needed support to the health posts for providing health services to the inmates.
© 2023 HACC. All rights reserved.
© 2023 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.