Terms of Reference for Consultant to Produce Animation Videos to Promote the Work and Function of the Community Lead Monitoring (CLM)
HACC is an umbrella organization of NGOs and community based organizations implementing general health programs in Cambodia. Set up in 1995, HACC plays important roles in networking, coordinating, information sharing, awareness raising, advocacy for change and capacity building for NGO and CBO members. In addition, HACC also strongly engages in the implementation and strengthening of community system strengthening and health system strengthening for community sectors in participating in the strengthening quality of health in Cambodia.
Currently, HACC is implementing the community system strengthening with financial support from the GFATM from 2021-2023. Aims to implement HIV and AIDS country proposal entitled the rapidly march towards elimination of new HIV infections and ending AIDS as a public health threat by 2025, increase access to and improve quality of TB Diagnosis and Treatment at OD and community levels, with linkages to TB-HIV in Cambodia. In addition, HACC is also receiving another grant from DFAT through UNAIDS in Cambodia for complement the above project for the strengthening capacity and engagement of FoNPAM and DFoNPAM and community networks for HIV and AIDS response in Cambodia.
To proceed with the work plan, HACC is currently seeking consultant services for producing explanation animation videos to promote the work and function of community lead monitoring (CLM).
Objectives and Scope of works
The overall objective of the consultancy is to produce eight short animation clips to promote the work of the community lead monitoring (CLM).
- Develop storyboard for the videos.
- Produce eight short explanation animation videos (one minute long for each video) to promote the work of and function the community lead monitoring (CLM)
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct desk review of related documents
- Develop storyboard for the animation videos.
- Produce eight short explanation animation videos (one minute long for each clip) to promote the work of the community lead monitoring (CLM). The animation videos should be in 1080p (Full HD) with 16:9 aspect ratio. The animation videos should be in Khmer language with English subtitle.
The consultant will provide with the following materials below:
- Eight short explanation animation videos (one minute long for each video) in Khmer language with English subtitle.
Materials, video clips produced during the process of making the animation videos and the final videos will be belonging to HACC. The consultant will turn over all the materials, including electronic files to HACC and is not allowed to publish any of the materials without consent from the HACC.
Qualifications and experience required
The minimum qualifications and experiences required are:
- Relevant degree and experiences in production of animations or video documentary
- Experience in working with the health sector including HIV and AIDS is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in the field
Timeframe and Payment schedule
The consultancy assignment is expected to start on 30 Nov 2023 till 20th Dec 2023.
|1||Execution of Agreement||30 Nov 2023||30|
|2||Submitted final animation clips||20 Dec 2023||70|
The consultant will be contacted directly with Mr. Khun Rathana at email@example.com or 017 559 566.
Document needed for application
- Cover letter and CV
- Propose plan to perform the consultancy’s assignment (This should be included activities, methodologies, and time frame)
- Propose details consultant’s fee.
Qualified and interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and all documents needed for this consultancy to Ms. Bun Monyrod, Admin and Finance Manger by 25 Nov, 2023 at 12:00 PM. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.