Field Officer (1 Position)Based in Siem Pang, Stung Treng Province
You will assist project implementation by working directly with local partners and community members, coordinating various project activities and events in support of Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work to serve the poor and vulnerable. Your service and community relations skills ensure that the local partners and communities feed into and benefit from the project that consistently applies best practices and continuously works towards improving its impact.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Support the coordination and monitoring of project activities at the field level, ensuring implementation schedules are met as per the detailed activity plan, and that adherence to systems for quality project implementation are strengthened.
- Coordinate communication and facilitate information sharing among the project team, implementing partners, and project beneficiaries at the community level to assist local partners in strengthening the community interest, involvement and support networks.
- Liaise with various community stakeholders and mobilize them to ensure full involvement of community leaders, community representatives, and local government representatives in the overall implementation and improvement of project activities.
- In coordination with the project team support capacity building events for community representatives.
- Coordinate, monitor, and report on volunteer activities.
- Compile data provided at the community level as per project requirements and contribute to the preparation of reports.
- On time data collection, data entry and reporting
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 2 years of work or volunteer experience in community development and mobilization.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Computer skills required.
- Experience working on Global Fund grants is desired
- Experience working on Malaria project at community level.
- Need the candidate from local people from Ratanakiri, Preah Vihear and Stung Treng Province.
Interest candidate should submit their CV and covering letter on or before February 22, 2024 to CRS recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to CRS Cambodia Office: Emerald Building # 64, Preah Norodom Blvd, Corner Street 178, Sangkat Cheychumneas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.