- Who We Are
- Contact Us
Tuesday, 21 August 2012 | Funding News
The Direct Aid Program (DAP) is a flexible small grants scheme for development activities in over 80 countries around the world that is managed by Heads of Australian Diplomatic Missions. It is available to individuals, community groups and NGOs engaged in development activities, in designated countries, on a not-for-profit basis. The program’s emphasis is on alleviating basic humanitarian hardships, primarily through supporting small-scale development...
Thursday, 16 August 2012 | Funding News
Shifts in donor approaches and priorities have led to a situation in which resources are declining for global and regional civil society networks. Also: while monies do flow to civil society, especially through PEPFAR and the Global Fund for HIV, TB & Malaria, it is still challenging for resources to reach the small, strategic and grassroots-based organizations that can often achieve the most.
Monday, 30 July 2012 | Funding News
TB REACH is currently accepting applications for Wave 3. The deadline for submitting proposals for Wave 3 is 17 September 2012. On this page you will find all key information, including eligibility criteria, examples of suitable interventions, technical guidance, the application form and instructions for applicants.
For Wave 3, TB REACH will have two separate funding tracks. Please read the following information and other...
Thursday, 19 July 2012 | Funding News
As outlined in the Australian Government’s aid policy, An Effective Aid Program for Australia, the fundamental purpose of the aid program is to help people overcome poverty.
Effective governance is one of the five strategic goals identified to achieve this purpose. Enhancing human rights is recognised as a key component of the effective governance goal.
Wednesday, 27 June 2012 | Funding News
The Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) is issuing a call for proposals for the new Civil Society, Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Fund (The Fund).
The AusAID Civil Society WASH Fund is a $97 million competitive grants program that will run from July 2012 until February 2017 and will support civil society organisations (CSOs) to deliver WASH programs in Africa, Asia and the Pacific.
Upcoming EventsAll events
- Community Active worker
CRSDeadline: 25 January 2022
- TB and Infectious Diseases regional Technical Advisor (Diagnostic Advisor)
FHI360Deadline: 29 January 2022
- Business Development Consultant
FHI360Deadline: 31 January 2022
- Covid-19 vaccines must be free for all
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- Capacity Assessment of National People Living with HIV and Key Population Networks in Cambodia
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- Cambodia Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report #49 07 June 202
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.