- About Us
- Contact Us
Thai-US partnership confirms renewed push on HIV vaccine
On 29 August at the AIDS Vaccine Efficacy Consortium (AVEC) Summit for an AIDS-Free Generation in Thailand, a Thailand-United States partnership working on the development of an HIV vaccine has announced its commitment to build on the success of previous trials, giving a renewed push to vaccine research.
In 2009, the landmark RV144 Thai vaccine study—jointly developed by the Thai health ministry and US military researchers—proved the first evidence in humans that a safe and effective preventive HIV vaccine is possible. Results of the RV144 found 31.2% efficacy at the end of the study among 16 000 Thai volunteers.
- 75th NGOs and KPs meeting on 03rd May, 2019
Posted on: May 07, 2019
- The Ministry of Health organized 3rd Cambodia Universl Health Coverage forum 2019
Posted on: April 11, 2019
- Official Launching Enhancing Quality of Healthcare Activity (EQHA)
Posted on: April 09, 2019
- One Day Quality NGOs Membership Meeting
Posted on: March 28, 2019
- Key note of Workshop on Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) in Cambodia 20 Mar 2019
Posted on: March 21, 2019
More in News
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.