Social Service and Rural Development
Address: #454, Sangkat Teukthla, Khan Sensok, Phnom Pehn, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Organization Info
- Program and Project
- Personel Overview
||Social Service and Rural Development (SSRD)
||#454, Sangkat Teukthla, Khan Sensok, Phnom Pehn, Kingdom of Cambodia.
|| (855-97) 955 1415
||Mr. Um Sam Oeurn, Executive Director, (855-97) 955 1415 , email@example.com
|Type of Organization:
1. Youths HIV and harm reduction project
2. HIV/AIDS and Life Skills Development among Young People
3. The impact of drug users in Phnom Penh
4. HIV mainstreaming among Muslim Religious
3. Non-injecting-ATS use
5. Wives/Partners of PLWHA
6. Migrant/mobile populations
7. Factory Workers
8. Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC)
9. Young people less than 25 years of age (including students)
10. Beer Promotion girl, Karaoke girl
1. Sensitization Workshops
3. Peer Educator Training
4. Outreach Sessions
5. Experience Sharing Meetings
6. Referral Services
|# of Field Staff:
|# of Office Staff:
|# of Government Staff:
||Muslim Association in Malaysia
|Total Annual Budget:
||USD 157,560.00 (2012-2013)
Account Views: 2416 views
Last Update: 04 September 2014
Location on Map:
HACC provides a respectful & safe venue where a wide range of organizations with differing missions come together to discuss best practices, create tools, & engage in partnerships that increase the quality and impact of their work. The content of each HACC product does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of all of its member organizations. However, the members share best practices & experiences based on their values & missions, thereby ensuring HACC library of products are inclusive of their experience & best practices.
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.
We are proud to announce the new logo as part of the ongoing evolution of our organization's brand.