1. Prorovide therapeutic education, emotional and psycho-social support to PLHIV receiving treatment in the Khmer Soviet Friendship Hospital, Meanchey RH, Samdach Euv RH, Pochentong RH, Chamkar Doung- HC in Phnom Penh and the Kampong Cham RH, Chamkar Leu-RH, Srey Santhor-RH in Kg.Cham province and Kean Svay-RH – Kandal province in order to promote adherence and better quality of life; and to empower PLHIV to understand their rights to quality of care
2. Facilitate the reception of patients and document management within the OI/ART consultation areas at Khmer Soviet Friendship Hospital, Meanchey RH, Samdach Euv RH, Pochentong RH, Chamkar Doung- HC in Phnom Penh and the Kampong Cham RH, Chamkar Leu-RH, Srey Santhor-RH in Kg.Cham province and Kean Svay-RH Kandal province and also assist for patient file management in KSFH.
3. Play a key role on Positive Prevention at the KC RH, CL, SS and KSFH RH OI/ART clinic
4. To attend and distribute AUA Promotional and educational materials at Candlelight Day, Water Festival and World AIDS Day events
5. Build the capacity of PLHIV volunteers and staff of the association to better manage programs that reflect the needs of the PLHIV receiving treatment at the hospital and organizational development including the obtaining of the Health equity Fund card.
6. AUA coordinate and organize Tow meeting with PLHIV from different IO/ART facilities to in order to build their knowledge about HIV and ART, encourage them to provide feedback about the quality of treatment and care where they are receiving and to discuss common issues and enable patients to understand the purpose and activities of AUA, mutual sharing of information on health care and to stimulate their families to receive blood tests.Small group discussions regarding treatment and issues affecting patients, educational role plays, question and answer sessions, patient experiences/testimonies and discussed were lack of social support, barriers and challenges to access health services, the difficulty of finding a job, causes of discrimination.