- About Us
- Contact Us
The Action for Health Development (AHEAD) is a local non-profit organization operating Battambang provinces. AHEAD anticipate receive fund the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), via Population Service International (PSI). The USAID funded Promoting Healthy Behaviors Project (PHB), funding from USAID Cambodia. Improving health behaviors among Cambodians and support USAID Cambodia’s goal to ensure that Cambodia seek and receive quality health care with decrease financial hardship through more sustainable system and working across six health areas: Tuberculosis, Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, WASH, Malaria, and Nutrition.
Accordingly, BCC interventions be implemented achieve following objective 2) Improved ability of individuals to adopt healthy behaviors through1) increased self-efficacy to enable positive behavior and reduce harmful behaviors, including use of health and social services among priority population 2) Characteristics of high-quality services perceived more accurately by priority population 3) Strengthened social norms supporting positive behaviors among priority population. AHEAD is seeking qualified Cambodian national staff for the position of Project Officer (1 position) Base in Battambang province.
- Responsible Promotion Healthy Behaviors (PHB) activities the assigned OD/Province under supervision line Manager.
- Participation in assessments, planning and analysis for project interventions with Managers, and the Executive Director.
- Plan, implement monitor PHB activities the assigned OD/Province provide technical assistance relevant local partners especially Local authorities and members in charge of health, village chiefs, OD, Health Center, Village Health Support Group and CMEP, communities as well as other NGOs working in the area.
- Ensure compliance relevant financial guidelines, policies/procedures, appropriate use resources timely efficient problem solving.
- Facilitate quarterly planning reporting meeting between AHEAD, HC, CCWC.PHB activities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly yearly action plan according approved Work plan budget Plan.
- Prepare progress reports (Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually Annually) required
- Work in collaboration through monthly or Quarterly meeting together with community level structures and the local traditional leadership with PSI team or special meeting for sharing progress activities or challenges for dealing reach to objective.
- Attend meetings organized with OD and PHD.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to: Action for Health Development (AHEAD) Battambang Office: #91, Street # 614,Group # 4 Village Roum Chek 2, Sangkat Rattanak , Battambang City, Battamabng Province no later than November 30, 2018 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Only applicants who are shortlisted for interview will be notified. CVs will not be returned to applicants. (The attached files are not received more than 3Mbs ).
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.