- About Us
- Contact Us
Cambodian Children Against Starvation and Violence (CCASVA) is a local non-government organization, nonreligious, non-partisanand nonprofit. CCASVA registered with Ministry of Interior on 23rd September 1996, No 889 and changed name of association to organization on 10th June 2015, with permission No. 1031. With funding supported from Plan International Cambodia, VBNK, and AEON. CCASVA is now seeking for a qualified Cambodian candidate for a full-time position of EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR based in Phnom Penh.
Overall leadership responsibilities
Ensuring overall program quality
Strategic directions provision
Formulating funding strategy for the organization viability
Strategic networking with others
- Master degree: MPA, MBA, MDM, MPL or related fields;
- Leadership and management practice at least 5 years
- Fundraising successful and Networking
- Knowledge on civil and economic issues
- Reporting to donors
- Communication and negotiation skills; Delegation skill; Planning skill; Monitoring skill; Strategic thinking skill; and Advocacy skill
- Multi knowledge on social issues
- Working closely with CACSVA BOD
- Ability to take initiative and work under pressure;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Computer: MS word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and e-mail;
- Being honest, hard-working and high responsibilities;
- Do not have any history of child abuse and SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE
- Qualification in child rights and/or child protection
- Qualification/training in monitoring and evaluation
- Qualification/training in financial management
- Proven experience of working with partner donors
- Experience of working on multi-partner program
- Understanding of children’s experiences within the Cambodian child protection system.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and professional CV with current photo (4x6) to the CCASVA office at: #8A, St. 138, Sangkat Vealvong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, no later than 5:00 pm on July 15th, 2019 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org . For further information, please contact (855) 092 208 249. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further process. CCASVA is an equal opportunity employee. The women and disable person are encouraged to apply.
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.