The objectives of the meeting were to discuss among civil society organizations working on HIV and AIDS on the development...
- ABOUT HACC
- NATIONAL PICTURE
- CONTACT US
You are here: HomeNews
Thursday, 31 January 2013 | Local News
Kratie Province – Dozens of representatives from HIV and AIDS civil society organizations (CSO’s) gathered with government officials to discuss the development of the recent UNAIDS publication ‘A New Investment Framework for Global HIV Response’ document in relation to Cambodia.
Tuesday, 29 January 2013 | Local News
Phnom Penh - HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee (HACC) has translated 'A New Investment Framework for the Global HIV Response' which was published by the UNAIDS into Khmer language.
A steep decline in financial aid for HIV and AIDS across the globe has jeopardized many CSO’s ability to make effective...
Thursday, 24 January 2013 | International News
DAVOS, Switzerland - The Federal Republic of Germany announced today that it will contribute EUR 1 billion to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, enabling health workers to continue efforts to prevent and treat these three highly infectious diseases.
The announcement was made by Dirk Niebel, Germany's Minister for Economic Cooperation...
Monday, 21 January 2013 | Local News
Phnom Penh - The People Service International (PSI) organized a workshop on 17 January 2013 in Phnom Penh to announce the close-out of its 5-year project, ‘Social Marketing and Behavior Change Intervention for HIV/AIDS, Reproductive and Sexual Health and Child Survival Project’ in Cambodia.
Ms. Yasmin Madan, PSI Cambodia country representative, said the workshop held to review the achievements and lessons...
- Workshop on Doing Business with USAID
USAID21 June 2013, Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
- Advocacy and Campaign TWG Meeting
HACC21 June 2013, East and West Cuisine
- OVC Strategic Plan (2013-2018) Launching
MoSVY25 June 2013, MoSVY Meeting Hall
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- Cambodian Civil Society Expresses Progress Concerns on World AIDS Day
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Health System Strengthening Survey Report
- Expired ARV Drug Distributed to PLHIV Cambodia
- Synthesis Report: e-discussion on HIV, Health and Development in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: #175, St.155, Toul Tompoung I,
Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855)23 217 964
HACC's Weekly Newsalert
HACC ON FACEBOOK