- About HACC
- National Picture
- Contact Us
Tuesday, 10 September 2013 | Funding News
Issuance Date: July 30, 2013
Deadline for Questions: August 13, 2013
Closing Date: September 10, 2013
Closing Time: 4:00 pm Phnom Penh, Cambodia time
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications (proposals for funding) from U.S. or non-U.S. nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), public international organizations (PIO or IO), or other...
Thursday, 05 September 2013 | International News
On 29 August at the AIDS Vaccine Efficacy Consortium (AVEC) Summit for an AIDS-Free Generation in Thailand, a Thailand-United States partnership working on the development of an HIV vaccine has announced its commitment to build on the success of previous trials, giving a renewed push to vaccine research.
In 2009, the landmark RV144 Thai vaccine study—jointly developed by the Thai health ministry and US military researchers—proved the first...
Friday, 23 August 2013 | Funding News
Thursday, 22 August 2013 | Local News
Phnom Penh – The National AIDS Authority (NAA) on August 22, 2013 organized its 4th HIV technical working group meeting. The objectives of meeting are to update the activity progress and key achievements made within month; to disseminate recommendations of health sector review of National Center for HIV/AIDS, Dermatology...
Thursday, 22 August 2013 | Funding News
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking applications (proposal for funding) from U.AS. or non-U.S. nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), public international organizations (PIO or IO), or other qualified organizations as primary recipients to support the Ministry of Health's (MoH) strategy to strengthen the quality and relevance of data available for decision-making, and to facilitate...
- Program Manager (Re-announcement)
CSSDDeadline: 30 April 2014
- Technical Officer (HIV Prevention)
KHANADeadline: 01 May 2014
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- Cambodian Civil Society Expresses Progress Concerns on World AIDS Day
- Joint Statement from Cambodian HIV and AIDS Networks
- Key Messages on HIV and AIDS from Cambodian Civil Society Organisations
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Baseline survey on the enabling environment for most at risk populations in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 2012
- National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA IV) in Cambodia
- HIV SENSITIVE SOCIAL PROTECTION: A review of Cambodia’s social protection schemes for incorporating HIV sensitivity
- Health System Strengthening Survey Report
- Expired ARV Drug Distributed to PLHIV Cambodia
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: SL International Limited (2nd floor) #10, St. Oknha Pich (242), Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Tel: (855)23 217 964/ (855)23 212 964
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2013 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.