- ABOUT HACC
- NATIONAL PICTURE
- CONTACT US
You are here: HomeNews
» MODE Organized Meeting with Health Care Staff » Kampot PAS Organize Provincial Quarterly Meeting » Request for Proposals (RFP) for global and regional civil society networks addressing HIV related issues » Government and CSOs Meet to Review Political Declaration on HIV and AIDS » Nearly $51 Million Spent on HIV and AIDS Program in 2012
Monday, 24 December 2012 | Local News
Phnom Penh – The National AIDS Authority (NAA) on 21 December held a consultative meeting with HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee (HACC) to brief about current HIV and AIDS situation and to discuss on the development of Investment Framework in Cambodia.
The meeting was chaired by H.E Dr. Nuth...
Tuesday, 11 December 2012 | Local News
Phnom Penh, 10 December 2012
The 64th Anniversary of human rights day is celebrated today to commemorate the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (10 December 2012 – 10 December 2012) by the United Nations’ General Assembly. Like previous years, human rights day is celebrated in Phnom Penh and other provinces throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia with a focus on a wide range of human rights issues...
Friday, 30 November 2012 | Local News
Phnom Penh - Today, everybody a round the world is organizing events for World AIDS Day 2012 Which aims to review and recharge our commitment to achieve our main goal of getting to zero, Zero new infections, Zero discrimination and Zero AIDS-related death.
Cambodia, much like many other countries in the region and around the world, is scaling up its commitment and collaboration to achieve the three zeros. Until now, there...
Press Release: UNAIDS reports a more than 50% drop in new HIV infections across 25 countries as countries approach the 1000 day deadline to achieve global AIDS targets
Wednesday, 21 November 2012 | International News
In addition, the number of people with access to antiretroviral therapy increased by 63% in the last 24 months—AIDS-related deaths fell by more than 25% between 2005 and 2011 globally.
GENEVA, 20 November 2012—A new World AIDS Day report: Results, by the Joint United...
- Workshop on Doing Business with USAID
USAID21 June 2013, Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC)
- Advocacy and Campaign TWG Meeting
HACC21 June 2013, East and West Cuisine
- OVC Strategic Plan (2013-2018) Launching
MoSVY25 June 2013, MoSVY Meeting Hall
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- Cambodian Civil Society Expresses Progress Concerns on World AIDS Day
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Health System Strengthening Survey Report
- Expired ARV Drug Distributed to PLHIV Cambodia
- Synthesis Report: e-discussion on HIV, Health and Development in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: #175, St.155, Toul Tompoung I,
Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855)23 217 964
HACC's Weekly Newsalert
HACC ON FACEBOOK