- About Us
- Contact Us
Request for Expressions of Interest in Operational and Capacity Development Assistance from the Cambodian Civil Society Strengthening Project
May 12, 2017 | Funding News
The USAID Cambodian Civil Society Strengthening Project (CCSS) would like to invite Grassroots Networks and Informal Groups to express their interest in obtaining operational support and organizational capacity development assistance. The aim of this call is to provide opportunities for the less structured groups to receive capacity building and practical/technical assistance to support these groups.
May 04, 2017 | Local News
In Collaboration with CPN+, KHANA and HACC and with grant support from ACAPSO and APCRG, We organize a the Country Consultation Meeting on 05th May, 2017 at HIMAWARI Hotel in Phnom Penh. The meeting aims to review the draft country concept not for HIV and AIDS for 2018-2020. Around 80 participants attended this meeting which are from community representatives of KAP and PLHIV, CSO, strategic partners and donor agencies.
April 11, 2017 | Funding News
The Secretary’s Office of Global Women’s Issues (S/GWI) at the U.S. Department of State announces a funding opportunity for a new initiative “Global Programming Consortium to Advance the Status of Women and Girls” in order to proactively equip civil society and especially locally-based organizations with the capacity, knowledge, and skills to deepen their expertise and influence on Women, Peace and Security (WPS), economic empowerment,...
April 11, 2017 | Funding News
Asia–Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU), the Cable and Satellite Broadcasting Association of Asia (CASBAA) and UNICEF are seeking entries for 17th Asia-Pacific Child Rights Award from broadcasters and producers in the region.
The award is given each year to the best television programming on children’s rights from the Asia-Pacific region. It recognizes the efforts of broadcasters and producers in pursuing high quality...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.