- Who We Are
- Contact Us
June 12, 2020 | Local News
Phnom Penh, June 12, 2020 HACC with financial supported from GFATM, has organized Quarterly FoNPAM meeting at the meeting room of Eden Park. 12 participants representatives from FoNPAM, UN and NGO attended the meeting. The purpose of the meeting was to share progress report, share related information and identified issues and gap as encountered by FoNPAM.
June 08, 2020 | Funding News
What is Innovations for Social Accountability in Cambodia?
Innovations for Social Accountability in Cambodia (ISAC) is a five-year project supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) from October 2019 to September 2024 and implemented by FHI 360, a non-profit human development...
June 02, 2020 | Local News
Battambang, HACC with financial support from GFTAM and with technical cooperation with NAA, CPN+, UNAIDS and KHANA joined together organized a two-day capacity building for four Most at risk population networks, those are including national network of people living with HIV and AIDS as called CPN+, national network of MSM and TG so called BC and national network of Entertainment...
May 26, 2020 | International News
Phnom Penh, 21 May 2020— The Coronavirus pandemic has wreaked havoc on all our
lives in Cambodia and around the world. While we are each doing our part to prevent
May 21, 2020 | Local News
Kampot, May 20, 2020, HACC with financial support from GFATM and in collaboration with FoNPAM organized a two-day capacity building training to 16 participants representative from FoNPAM and DFoNPAM members. DFoNPAM members were selected from 10 Operational Districts in 9 provinces, those are from Phnom Penh, Kampot, Siem Reap, Kandal, Svay Rieng, Oudor Meanchey,...
- PLAN: Q-NGO Member Meeting
HACCFriday, 05 March 2021,
- 1st Q-DFoNPAMs/FoNPAMs
HACCThursday, 11 March 2021, Phnom Penh
- 2nd Field Visit of GF (SVR,KPT,SHV)
HACCTuesday, 23 March 2021,
- Short Term Consultancy of Dental Nurse
CRSDeadline: 05 March 2021
- Field Assistant and Hospital Linkage Coordinator
CRSDeadline: 12 March 2021
- Medical referent
DSFDeadline: 15 March 2021
- Covid-19 vaccines must be free for all
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- Annual Report 2013
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.