If you have innovative ideas, you want to be part of the historical movement to #EndTB and you are eligible...
- About Us
- Contact Us
February 20, 2019 | Funding News
LET’S EMPOWER WOMEN TO LEAD THE FIGHT AGAINST TB!
TB REACH’s Wave 7 round of funding aims to improve TB case finding and treatment outcomes with an emphasis on the empowerment of women and girls to lead key approaches in TB response.
February 13, 2019 | Local News
On February 13, 2019, with funding support from GFTAM, HACC organized its 74th NGO on health and KAP meeting at the meeting room of Diakonia Center. There were 55 participants representative from NGO and CBO participated in the meeting. In addition, there were four main topics presented and discussed including presentation on the calling project proposal for the 5% initiative...
January 31, 2019 | Funding News
Expertise France is pleased to announce the launch of the 5% Initiative calls for proposals 2019.
This year, the thematic under the title « Strengthening the quality and accessibility of national and community health systems » takes the form of two mutually complementary,...
January 22, 2019 | Local News
On January 17, 2019, the Ministry of Interior organized partnership forum between the Government of Cambodia and civil society organizations at the meeting room of the Ministry of Interior. The meeting highly presided over by H.E Sar Kheng,...
November 30, 2018 | Local News
The World AIDS Day 2018 will be organized by NAA on the 1 December 2018 with number of activities including the opening ceremony of the World AIDS Day at Chaktomuk conference hall, HIV test by KHANA and UNAIDS and concert program at Koh Pich by AHF.
- 2019 AHI International Course on Leadership for Community Health and Development on People’s Participation in Local Governance in Health
AHISeptember 1 - October 14, 2019, Asian Health Institute (AHI) Aichi, Japan
- The 10th Asia Pacific Conference Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights
RHAC and NGOs26-29 May 2020, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- National Consultant - Assessing the Social Protection Linking and Leveraging Opportunities
Palladium’s Health Policy PlusDeadline: 31 July 2019
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.