On 19/09/2019, HACC with financial support USAID through EWMI has organized a CSO national consultative meeting by aiming to gather relevant issues from CSO for contribution to the newly development of Heath Strategic Plan for 2021 and 2030. There were 70 participants of NGOs and community members invited to participate in the meeting. The specific objective of the meeting was to increase more understanding about the current...
- About Us
- Contact Us
September 19, 2019 | Funding News
The Embassy of the Czech Republic is launching its annual call for proposals for the Small-Scale Projects (SSP) directly managed by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Phnom Penh. These projects are complementary to the large multiple-year projects implemented by the Czech Development Agency (CzDA) and are important component of the Czech Republic Development Cooperation since 2006.
Interested entities should submit their proposals...
Consultative meeting on reflection of the implementation of the Community Participation Policy for Heath Sector
August 22, 2019 | Local News
On August 22, 2019 with financial support from USAID through EWMI and collaboration support from PSOD, a consultative meeting on reflection of the implementation of the Community Participation Policy for Heath Sector. The meeting organized at the meeting room 7 Makara hotel, which was highly participated by Dr. Men Bunnan, Vice-Deputy Provincial Health Department of Kampong Cham province. There were 52 participants representative...
- Capacity building to Community networks
HACCWednesday, 03 June 2020, Battambang
- A several positions for supporting RGC in COVID-19 response efforts
EQHADeadline: 10 June 2020
- Covid-19 vaccines must be free for all
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- Annual Report 2013
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.