- Who We Are
- Contact Us
November 26, 2020 | Local News
HACC is a network of NGO working on general health in Cambodia. HACC play very important roles as networking, coordination, information sharing, capacity building, advocacy for change, raising awareness campaign, community system strengthening and health system strengthening among CSOs stakeholders working on general health in Cambodia. With the financial...
November 26, 2020 | Local News
Referring to letter from the Country Coordinating Committee (CCC) on Oct 14, 2020, Mr. Khun Rathana representative of secretariat of community network and platform of FoNPAMs and DFoNPAMs was invited by the CCC Membership Selection Committee to be coordinator of Key Affected Populations (EW, MSM, TG, PWID/PWUD) representation on the CCC for the new mandate...
November 17, 2020 | Local News
Phnom Penh, November 17, 2020, HACC with financial support from GFATM organized quarterly FoNPAMs meeting at the meeting room of HACC with 9 participants from FoNPAMs members and HACC. The purpose of the meeting aims to strengthen capacity of FoNPAMs members for implementing next year proposal 2021-2023 of GFATM grant. National...
November 12, 2020 | Local News
10 November 2020, Takeo province, The Country Coordinating Committee of the GFATM for fighting with HIV, TB and Malaria was set up in Cambodia since 2003 and function until now. Since 2003, there are over 500 Million dollars have funded to Cambodia for fighting with three main diseases HIV and AIDS, TB and Malaria and also join in strengthening health...
November 06, 2020 | Local News
In collaboration, HACC and UNAIDS Cambodia, the annual community network meeting was organized on November 05, 2020 at Cambodiana Hotel in Phnom Penh. There were 32 participants including representative of 4 national networks of PLHIV and KPs, and key relevant NGOs and stakeholders who implementing HIV and AIDS program. Under technical support from HACC...
- PLAN: Community Platform in STG and RTK
HACCMonday, 01 March 2021,
- PLAN: Q-NGO Member Meeting
HACCFriday, 05 March 2021,
- 1st Q-DFoNPAMs/FoNPAMs
HACCThursday, 11 March 2021, Phnom Penh
- Short Term Consultancy of Dental Nurse
CRSDeadline: 05 March 2021
- Medical referent
DSFDeadline: 15 March 2021
- TB Coordinator
FHI 360Deadline: 17 March 2021
- Covid-19 vaccines must be free for all
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- Annual Report 2013
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.