- About Us
- Contact Us
15 December 2010 | Local News
FUNDS FOR NGOS has just released a checklist and samples of policies and other management systems necessary for NGOs to run effective organizations and mobilize resources for development work.
Resources include; how to develop an organizational chart, equal employment opportunity and affirmative action statements and human resource management systems
To read the full article and download...
08 December 2010 | Local News
1st December 2010 - World AIDS Day
Civil Society Concerns about Meeting Millennium Development Goal 6 Targets by 2015
02 December 2010 | Local News
The HIV AIDS hotline INTHANOU today launched the first issue of its newsletter. Focused on the concerns of young people and HIV/AIDS and STIs, the 1st edition provides insights into the types of calls and concerns that ITHANOU receive and assist with.
Download the first issue here
01 December 2010 | Local News
Government, civil society, affected populations and international agencies today marked World AIDS Day in a ceremony at Phnom Penh’s Chaktomuk Conference Hall today.
Presided over by Lok Chum Teav Bun Rany Hun Sen, over 600 Cambodians working on or affected by HIV and AIDS joined the rest of the world to mark occasion and reaffirm their commitment to “Stop AIDS. Keep the promise”.
Speeches from Lok Chum Teav Bun Rany Hun Sen,...
01 December 2010 | International News
The Australian Youth Ambassadors for Development program (AYAD) is now sourcing assignments for Intake 32. If you are interested in having an Australian volunteer to be part of your organization next year, go to HACC’s website to download application forms and to find out more details.
Proposal forms are due January 28th and mobilization will occur in October 2011.Contact Mr Morm Sela, Program Assistant on +855-92-699-529 or firstname.lastname@example.org...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.