- About Us
- Contact Us
The Global Commission on HIV and the Law is calling on civil society groups and individuals, including those working on human rights, women's and children's issues, health and development to make submission for the for the Asia-Pacific Regional Dialogue. The Commission is looking to learn from the experiences and knowledge of those most affected by both disempowering and empowering laws and practices in the context of HIV. By speaking out now,...
Global Fund Board Approves Round 10 Proposals:
The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria’s Board of Directors has approved all 79 Round 10 proposals recommended by the Technical Review Panel (TRP), at a cost of $1.73 billion over the first two years and $4.72 billion over five years. This makes Round 10 the third largest round ever, after Rounds 8 and 9 respectively. Go to the global...
The Global Youth Coalition on HIV/AIDS (GYCA), a program of TakingItGlobal, is currently taking submissions for its creative contest for young people (15 to 29 years old). The global contest is focused on youth perspectives of HIV and AIDS and how this is communicated through creative expression. To join GYCA members in Activism and for more information about rules, prices and eligibility visit GYCA's Global...
15 December 2010 | Local News
The HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee will be holding its 17th Annual Membership Meeting on December 30th at the Phnom Penh Hotel. Featuring the launch of the 2010-2011 HACC Membership Directory and roundtable discussions with members, the 17th Membership Meeting will also give members an opportunity to ask questions of panelists from the National AIDS Authority, the National Centre of HIV/AIDS Dermatology and STD, and the Joint United Nations...
15 December 2010 | Local News
[aidsmap news: 13 December 2010] Doctors who carried out a stem cell transplant on an HIV-infected man with leukaemia in 2007 say they now believe the man to have been cured of HIV infection as a result of the treatment, which introduced stem cells which happened to be resistant to HIV infection.
The man received bone marrow from a donor who had natural resistance to HIV infection; this was due to a genetic...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.