- About Us
- Contact Us
29/Nov/2019: Launching of Online Data-Based for Health Policy Documents in Cambodia, co-organized by NIPH, HACC and FHI360. This Online-Data-Based is very significant and easy for public accessible for searching and downloading health documents to be used as reference documents for information and documentation. The workshop highly chaird by H.E Dr. Hok Kim Cheng, Director General of Health...
Phnom Penh: Playing role as the secretary of community platform and network in Cambodia under the community system strengthening project through the funding support from the New Funding Model of the Global Fund, the annual meeting of community networks of PLHIV and KPs organized on 20th November 2019 at Diakonia Center (ICF) in Phnom Penh. The meeting is combined of all community network...
On November 19, 2019 HACC with financial support from USAID through EWMI and in close collaboration with NGO members has organized its Annual NGO and Stakeholders meeting at the meeting room Phnom Penh Hotel. The meeting chaired by H.E Dr. Hok Kim Cheng, Director General of Health of the Ministry of Health, Mr. Choub Sok Chamreun, chair of HACC Steering Committee and Executive...
On 19/09/2019, HACC with financial support USAID through EWMI has organized a CSO national consultative meeting
September 20, 2019 | Local News
On 19/09/2019, HACC with financial support USAID through EWMI has organized a CSO national consultative meeting by aiming to gather relevant issues from CSO for contribution to the newly development of Heath Strategic Plan for 2021 and 2030. There were 70 participants of NGOs and community members invited to participate in the meeting. The specific objective of the meeting was to increase more understanding about the current...
- The 10th Asia Pacific Conference Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights
RHAC and NGOs26-29 May 2020, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- Annual Report 2013
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.