On August 22, 2019 with financial support from USAID through EWMI and collaboration support from PSOD, a consultative meeting on reflection of the implementation of the Community Participation Policy for Heath Sector. The meeting organized at the meeting room 7 Makara hotel, which was highly participated by Dr. Men Bunnan, Vice-Deputy Provincial Health Department of Kampong Cham province. There were 52 participants representative...
- About Us
- Contact Us
August 13, 2019 | Local News
Phnom Penh, In the collaboration with the National Institute of Public Health (NIPH) of the Ministry of Health (MoH), the validation...
July 29, 2019 | Local News
On July 29, 2019, NCHADS with technical and financial supported from the Linkages of FHI360 and PEPFAR (USAID) has organized the launched workshop for the PrEP Implementation in Cambodia. The ceremony took place at the meeting room of Tele Basak2 restaurant, which was chaired by H.E Dr. Hok Kim Cheng, Director General of Health and other another honorable speakers from the MoH, NAA, USAID and UNAIDS. There were 130 participants from NAA, MoH, Provincial...
- 2019 AHI International Course on Leadership for Community Health and Development on People’s Participation in Local Governance in Health
AHISeptember 1 - October 14, 2019, Asian Health Institute (AHI) Aichi, Japan
- The 10th Asia Pacific Conference Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights
RHAC and NGOs26-29 May 2020, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Malaria Technical Research Advisor
PSI CambodiaDeadline: 30 August 2019
- Consultant Mid-Term Evaluation
Louvain Cooperation au DeveloppementDeadline: 12 September 2019
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- Annual Report 2013
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.