- About Us
- Contact Us
11th January 2011 | Local News
2010 was a memorable year for the HIV and AIDS response in Cambodia.
The Royal Government of Cambodia was presented with a Millennium Development Goal Award for the nation’s outstanding progress in reducing HIV prevalence and meeting Universal Access targets. The launch of the Third National Strategic Plan laid the foundations for the continued...
05 January 2011 | Local News
The Country Coordinating Committee (CCC) has just been informed that two proposals submitted to Global Fund in Round 10 have not been recommended for funding.
Both 'Implementing the STOP TB Strategy in Cambodia' and 'Securing Coverage and Quality to Achieve Universal Access for Most-at-Risk Populations, Orphans and Vulnerable Children' were graded as 'Category 3' by the Global Fund Board following recommendations from the Technical...
Phnom Penh, December 29 – National AIDS Authority (NAA) launched National Strategic Plan for Comprehensive and Multi-sectorial Response to HIV and AIDS III (2011-2015) in officially on December 29, 2010 at Council of Minister. This launching was presided by Her Excellency Doctor Men Sam An, Standing Deputy Prime Minister and highest representative of Samdech Akak Moha Senapadey Dekcho Hun Sen, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
December 29 - National Center for HIV/AIDS, Dermatology and STC (NCHADS) organized the dissemination meeting for health staff from around the country about Early Warning Indicator Surveillance 2010 at Naga World Hotel.
There were more 100 health employees from provincial referrals, military hospitals and representatives from NGOs around the country attending the meeting yesterday morning.
Battambang, December 28 – ARV User Association (AUA) organized an annual membership meeting and public dialogue between health service providers and clients of HIV and AIDS care and treatment. Agenda of the meeting included 1) to elect new advisory board, 2) to organize public dialog on service provider’s rights and client’s rights 3) to show up key achievement of AUA. This meeting was presided over by Dr. Tann Malay, Deputy Director...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.