- About Us
- Contact Us
October 31, 2016 | Local News
Kompong Cham province, on October 25-26, 2016 HACC with finance support from AHF, has organized a 2-day capacity building training to DFoNPAM members at the meeting room of 7 Makara Hotel. There were 19 DFoNPAM members from five provinces participated in the training, those from Prey Veng, Kandal, Kampong Speu, Takeo and Battambang. Representative of people living with HIV and AIDS, men who have sex with men, Entertainment Workers, People who used...
September 22, 2016 | Local News
Phnom Penh Municipal Office: on September 22, 2016, Phnom Penh AIDS Committee meeting was organized at the meeting room of Phnom Penh Municipal Office in collaboration and supported from the National AIDS Authority (NAA). The meeting co-chaired by H.E Bun Sarei, chair of Phnom Penh AIDS Committee and H.E Dr. Tia Phalla, vice chair of NAA together with representative from sangkat/khan members, Police, Military Police, UN, NGOs...
September 15, 2016 | Local News
It is our great pleasure to announce the second Asia Pacific AIDS and Co-infections Conference (APACC) is scheduled to take place in Hong Kong from 1 to 3 June 2017.
This high profile conference will bring together all stakeholders from the Asia Pacific region to share research results, important clinical developments and updates on ongoing and new trials in the field of HIV and Co-infections.
September 13, 2016 | Local News
Sihanouk ville, September 6, 2016, HACC in collaboration with the Forum of network of people living with HIV and AIDS and MARPs (FoNPAM) and UNAIDS organized a 3-day capacity building to member of District, Forum of network of PLHIV and MARPs (DFoNPAM). The training was held from September 6 to 8, 2016 at the meeting room of the Holiday villa Nataya Hotel. There were 39 participants including representative of DFoNPAM from 32 members...
August 01, 2016 | Local News
Phnom Penh: On 22 July, 2016 in collaboration between HACC and National FoNPAMs members conducted the mapping and set up DFoNPAMs in Bassac OD in Phnom Penh which is one of hotspot OD in Cambodia. The meeting aims to establish DFoNPAMs which is joined representative of EW, MSM, TG, PWID/PWUD and PLHIV “5 in 1”. The forum objective of setting the DFoNPAM is to work on health, rights, advocacy and social support. Main activity...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.