- About Us
- Contact Us
May 04, 2017 | Local News
In Collaboration with CPN+, KHANA and HACC and with grant support from ACAPSO and APCRG, We organize a the Country Consultation Meeting on 05th May, 2017 at HIMAWARI Hotel in Phnom Penh. The meeting aims to review the draft country concept not for HIV and AIDS for 2018-2020. Around 80 participants attended this meeting which are from community representatives of KAP and PLHIV, CSO, strategic partners and donor agencies.
March 01, 2017 | Local News
Since 28 February 2017, the Advocacy and Policy Institute (API) and Health Action Coordinating Committee (HACC) has cooperated to organize a consultative forum among health partners on “the Drafted Access to Information Law” at the Orchid Restaurant in Phnom Penh which financial supported by UNESCO and SWEDEN.
There were 33 participants attended in the forum. Participants are included senior and middle officials...
National civil society organizations consultative meeting on the new funding request of the GFATM for 2018-2020
February 23, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh, on 22/02/2017 HACC in collaboration with CPN+ had organized national civil society organizations consultative meeting on the new funding request of the GFATM for 2018-2020. The meeting organized at the Green Palace Hotel with 80 participants representative from UN, Development Partners, NGO, People living with HIV and AIDS and Key at risk populations, those were Entertainment Workers, men who have sex with men, Transgender and drug...
December 13, 2016 | Local News
Phnom Penh, December 13, 2016 Bananch Chaktomuk is a network of men who have sex with men (MSM) and Transgender (TG) in Cambodia has organized its annual membership meeting today at the meeting room of Orchidee restaurant. There are 600 participants participated in this meeting, which those are representative of MSM from province and Phnom Penh. In addition, representative of UNAIDS, HACC, FHI360 and Korsang also participated in this...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.