- Debriefing of H-EQIP...
- About Us
- Contact Us
June 16, 2017 | Local News
On June 15, 2017 Technical Working Group on Health of the Ministry of Health was organized at the meeting room of the Ministry of Health, which co-chaired by H.E Professor Eng Huot and Dr. Yunguo of WHO. Representative of Ministry, Departments of the MoH, UN, Development Partners and NGO were invited to participated in the meeting.
June 14, 2017 | Local News
On June 11, 2017, HACC and collaboration with KORSER and with financial support from PEDRO, had organized the 68th International Children Day, at Toul Salvoan pagoga, Krolkor village, Sangkat Kilomete6, Russey Keo district, Phnom Penh. The aim of the event was to celebrate the International Children’s Day and showing the contribution from private sector in response to HIV and AIDS in Cambodia. PEDRO as one of private or business...
June 06, 2017 | Local News
Kratie province: 06 June 2017, DFoNPAMs meeting in Kratie OD in Kratie province was organized by DFoNPAMs representatives at OI/ART clinic in Krati provincial hospital. The objectives is to share update information and issues of PLHIV and KAPs and discuss for appropriate solution. There were 7 DFoNPAMs representatives attended the meeting. HACC and FoNPAMs representative also attended this meeting. During the meeting there were...
May 31, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh: 31 May 2017, In collaboration with country coordinating Committee, Angkor Research and The Global Funds Technical Evaluation Reference Group (TERG) organizes Stakeholders Introductory Workshop for the Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) on Global Fund in Cambodia at NAGA WORLD Conference room. The workshop is objective to share and discuss on research questionnaires and insight into potential data gaps and opportunities...
May 30, 2017 | Local News
On 30 May 2017, NAA organized the 4th Technical Working Group on HIV/AIDS meeting at NAA office who chaired by H.E Dr. Tieng Kunthy, NAA general of stated with TWG members from other ministries and NGOs/CBOs who working on HIV/AIDS. The meeting agenda as below:
1. Briefing reported of NAA high level management and other members from Ministries
2. Presentation on IBBS among Entertainment Workers 2016, by representative...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.