- About Us
- Contact Us
April 11, 2019 | Local News
On 08, 09 April, 2019, The Ministry of Health organized 3rd Cambodia Universl Health Coverage forum 2019 that supported by World Health Organization at Phnom Penh Hotel. For the meeting has purposed forecasting the health burden and its determinants and update on the fenifit packages currenly in use in Cambodia. Through this workshop, there were approximately around 100 participants who are participated in this workshop.
April 09, 2019 | Local News
On 8 April 2019, there is Official Launching Enhancing Quality of Healthcare Activity (EQHA) which implemented by FHI360 and Promotion Healthy Behaviors (PHB) which implemented by PSI though USAID funding grant awarding. This Launching event organized by cooperation between USAID, FHI360, and PSI at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra. Through this workshop, there were approximately 150 participants who are participated in this workshop.
March 28, 2019 | Local News
One Day Quality NGOs Membership Meeting
Phnom Penh, 28th March, 2018, HACC is a network of NGO working on general health in Cambodia. HACC play very important roles as networking, coordination, information sharing, capacity building, advocacy for change, raising awareness campaign, community system strengthening and health system strengthening among CSOs stakeholders working on general health in Cambodia. With financial supports from...
March 21, 2019 | Local News
On March 20, 2019, Angkor Research in cooperated with the Global Fund Prospective Country Evaluation Team organized the Annual Dissemination Workshop to provide an overview of Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) activities 2018 with key stakeholders in Cambodia at the meeting room of Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh which opening remarks provided by His Excellency Ieng Mouly,...
February 26, 2019 | Local News
On February 26, 2019, the Technical Review Team (TRT) Meeting to review The Progress Updated and Disbursement Request (PUDR) July-December 2018 for HIV/AIDS and TB components of Global Fund under MoH-LIT which organized by SI-NCHDS and MoH-LIT at the meeting room of MoH. The meeting is chaired by H.E Dr. Youk Sambath, Secretary of State, MoH. The purpose of the meeting included the review on progress achievement by key interventions under the diseases...
- Capacity building to Community networks
HACCWednesday, 03 June 2020, Battambang
- A several positions for supporting RGC in COVID-19 response efforts
EQHADeadline: 10 June 2020
- Covid-19 vaccines must be free for all
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- Annual Report 2013
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.