- About Us
- Contact Us
July 07, 2017 | Local News
Kompong Thom, July 6, 2017 the National AIDS Authority (NAA) organized its first Policy Board Meeting at the meeting room of Beung Samrith, Koompong Thom province. The meeting chaired by H.E Dr. Ieng Moly, Senior Minister, chair of the NAA. There were 170 participants representative from the NAA, Provincial AIDS Committee members, Provincial AIDS Secretariat members, Ministerial AIDS Committee members, UNs and NGOs. The aim of the meeting...
July 05, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh, on June 22, 2017 HACC in collaboration with the Forum of Network People Living with HIV and AIDS and MARPs (FoNPAMs) organized one day stakeholder’s consultative meeting at Phnom Penh Hotel. The aim of the meeting was to share and collect problems and issues from people are infected by diseases and high risk population to HIV infections located from high risk Operational Districts in Cambodia. In addition, the meeting...
June 29, 2017 | Local News
On Jun 29, 2017 KHANA organized the Policy Dialogue on "Support! Don't Punish" at the Green Palace Hotel, Phnom Penh, the main aims to discuss about the law and police views, programs, and needed services for people who use drugs in Cambodia. The meeting was also to discuss about the specific interventions and mechanisms which is all key stakeholders can work together to address the issues faced by those drug users.
Validation workshop on scoping study on Intellectual Property Rights and Access to Affordable Medicines in Cambodia
June 27, 2017 | Local News
June 27, 2017, UNDP, in partnership with UNAIDS, WHO, MoH, MoIH, MoC and Social Action for Change has conducted a scoping study on Intellectual Property Rights and Access to Affordable Medicines in Cambodia. The meeting aiming to document and analyse Intellectual Property-related barriers, threats and opportunities for securing and expanding access to affordable life-saving medicines in Cambodia and synthesize the evidence in an advocacy...
AIDS advocates campaign with 15 NGOs and number of media to demand China to give $1 billion to Global Fund
June 26, 2017 | Local News
On June 21, 2017, AHF organized AIDS advocates campaign with 15 NGOs and number of media to demand China to give $1 billion to Global Fund. The advocacy done through press conference on Wednesday June 21, 2017, 9.30am at Tonle Bassac II, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
There were speakers representative from Cambodian People Living with HIV (CPN+), Health Action Coordinating Committee( HACC), KHANA and AHF Cambodia...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.