- About Us
- Contact Us
August 24, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh, August 23, 2017 a workshop on sustainability of national HIV and AIDS program, jointly organized by the National AIDS Authority (NAA), PEPFAR/USG, HFG and UNAIDS organized at the meeting room of Hamawari hotel. The meeting chaired by H.E Ieng Moly, Senior Minister and chair of the National AIDS Authority and participation with 73 people representative from Government,...
August 23, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh, August 22, 2017, the National AIDS Authority (NAA) organized HIV and AIDS Technical Working Group at the meeting room of the NAA. The meeting chaired by H.E Dr. Teng Kunthy, Secretary General of the NAA and with participation from representative of Ministries, NGO and KP.
Agenda discussed at the meeting included progress report for the month...
August 10, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh, the Ministry of Heath and WHO on August 10, 2017 organized its regular Technical Working Group on health meeting aiming to discuss and share relevant topics about health in Cambodia. H.E Ly Kuchseng chair and Dr. Younguo, WHO representative as c-chair of the meeting. Representatives of Ministries of Health, Department of Health, National Programs, Development Partners and NGOs were invited to participate in the meeting.
July 17, 2017 | Local News
13 Jul 2017 of the Ministry of Health which organized at the meeting room of the Ministry of Health, chaired by H.E Professor Eng Huot. Representative of Ministry, Provincial Health Departments, National Programs, UN, Development Partners and NGOs were invited to participated in the meeting.
July 12, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh, HACC plays a significant task on coordinating with all organization working on HIV and AIDs and health sector in Cambodia through mobilization and organizing the meeting among CSO for update information and consultation. HACC organized its 70th Health NGOs membership meeting on 12 July, 2017 at Diakonia Center in Phnom Penh.
There were 51 participants attended in the meeting which was invited from health...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.