- About Us
- Contact Us
Invitation to attend the Validation Workshop on Key population and gender Assessments of the National Tuberculosis Intervention Program in Cambodia
November 30, 2017 | Local News
I would like to invite you all to attend the validation workshop on key population and gender assessment of the National Tuberculosis Intervention Program in Cambodia, which will be held from 7th to 8th December 2017 at Tonle Basac 2 (Kbal Thnal) from 8:00am. I am pleased to inform you that this workshop is supported by Stop TB Partnership through KHANA.
November 22, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh, Under the current NFM of GFATM, HACC play roles as secretariat of the Forum of Network People Living with HIV and AIDS and MARPs (FoNPAMs) to build and support the function of PLHIV and KAPs platform and networks. 33 DFoNPAMs in 33 hotspot ODs were formed and strengthen for function as community platform. HACC in collaboration with FoNPAMs organized National Semester Stakeholder of FoNPAMs and DFoNPAMs Meeting...
November 15, 2017 | Local News
Preah Sihanouk Province: Cambodia Network for People Used Drug (CNPUD) is one of network for key at risk population in Cambodia which as representative of People Who Injected Drug (PWID) and People Who Used Drug (PWUD) to promote the rights of PWID/PWUD for accessible health services and social support with quality and equity as general people.
HACC supported CNPUD to cooperate with KORSANG...
November 08, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh: on 31 Oct 2017, With the grant support from Global Fund New Funding Model (GF-NFM), HACC has played the role as facilitator and KAP joint to propose and design the program. HACC is strongly collaboration with KAP networks, building capacity and doing advocacy for change which is a key role for all those networks.
HACC has hired an independent consultant to review the policies, guideline and strategic of community...
November 08, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh: In collaboration with HACC and KHANA to support both finance and technical support to Bandanh Chatomok (BC) to organize annual meeting on 27th October 2017 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant in Phnom Penh. BC is one of community network who works representing the voices of Man who have Sex with Man (MSM) and Transgender (TG) in Cambodia.
The meeting is under honorable...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.