- About Us
- Contact Us
February 02, 2018 | Local News
With financial support by AHF, HACC organized a two-days training course to build capacity DFoNPAMs representative. This training organized on 24 to 25 January 2018 at KHEMRA Guesthouse in Kampot province. There were 34 DFoNPAMs representative from 33 hotspot ODs attended. Within this two-days training course, three main topics selected according to the rapid training needs assessment amongst DFoNPAMs representative;
Phnom Penh: On 13 December 2017, HACC organized launching ceremony the new strategic plan as official documentation guide for HACC secretariat for three forward 2018-2020 during its annual NGOs membership meeting at SUNWAY Hotel in Phnom Penh with 70 participants from local and international NGOs, developing partners, donor agencies, government partners and community networks.
Phnom Penh: HACC was invited by Cambodia Coordinating Committee (CCC) of GFATM to be coordinator of local health NGOs, HIV and AIDS NGOs and international NGOs representation on the CCC for organizing the selection process for new member of CCC for 2018-2019 through election process of the governance manual of CCC-GFATM.
HACC organized the election process for one local health NGOs, one HIV and AIDS...
Phnom Penh: HACC Secretariat manages by steering committee whom elected by and for NGO members. Based on the current HACC bylaw, Steering Committee (SC) members are eligible to serve HACC Secretariat for three years 2018-2020 and they could seek approval for another three years if they wish through HACC assembly meeting.
The current steering committee will end their mission in December 2017....
December 12, 2017 | Local News
Phnom Penh: 13 December 2017, with the grant support of GF-NFM and AHF, HACC organize its annual NGOs membership meeting at SUNWAY Hotel in Phnom Penh. There are 70 participants from local and international NGOs, developing partners, donor agencies, government partners and community networks. The meeting aims to share the key achievements of HACC secretariat, elect new steering committee for HACC secretariat 2018-2020, elect representative...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.