On 25 June 2019, Health Action Coordinating Committee (HACC) and Department of International Cooperation (DIC) of Ministry of Health organized Coordinating Forum between Ministry of Health and Health Partners. The honor guest who provided the opening remark by HE. Prof Eng Huot, Secretary of State, Ministry of Health and Dr. Kumanan Rasanathan representative of WHO and Development Partners, and Dr. Heng Kheng representative...
- About Us
- Contact Us
June 21, 2019 | Local News
Currently, HACC play roles as secretariat for the community platform as called Platform of FoNPAMs and DFoNPAMs in 33 sites of hot spot operational district (OD) to build and support the function of PLHIV and KAPs platform and networks. In collaboration with FoNPAMs, HACC organize a semester stakeholder meeting for the community system strengthening project 20th June 2019 at Green Palace Hotel In Phnom Penh. There were 61 participants attended including...
June 02, 2019 | Local News
May 30, 2019, the National AIDS Authority with the support from HP+ has organized national workshop on private sector engagement in health care including HIV and AIDS. The workshop organized at the meeting room of Cambodiana hotel, highly presided over by H.E Ieng Mouly, Senior Minister and chair of the NAA. The aim of the workshop was to discuss how to engage private sector in supporting on health care including HIV and AIDS....
May 07, 2019 | Local News
Phnom Penh, HACC organized its 75th NGOs and KPs meeting on 03rd May, 2019 at Diakonia Center in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. There were 50 participants attended in the meeting from health NGOs included KPs network and representative in Cambodia. The meeting aims to share strategic information as well as to strengthen capacity of civil society and KPs networks for contributing to strengthen quality of health in Cambodia with the following main...
April 11, 2019 | Local News
On 08, 09 April, 2019, The Ministry of Health organized 3rd Cambodia Universl Health Coverage forum 2019 that supported by World Health Organization at Phnom Penh Hotel. For the meeting has purposed forecasting the health burden and its determinants and update on the fenifit packages currenly in use in Cambodia. Through this workshop, there were approximately around 100 participants who are participated in this workshop.
- 2019 AHI International Course on Leadership for Community Health and Development on People’s Participation in Local Governance in Health
AHISeptember 1 - October 14, 2019, Asian Health Institute (AHI) Aichi, Japan
- The 10th Asia Pacific Conference Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights
RHAC and NGOs26-29 May 2020, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- National Consultant - Assessing the Social Protection Linking and Leveraging Opportunities
Palladium’s Health Policy PlusDeadline: 31 July 2019
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.