- About Us
- Contact Us
Press Release: UNAIDS reports a more than 50% drop in new HIV infections across 25 countries as countries approach the 1000 day deadline to achieve global AIDS targets
Wednesday, 21 November 2012 | International News
In addition, the number of people with access to antiretroviral therapy increased by 63% in the last 24 months—AIDS-related deaths fell by more than 25% between 2005 and 2011 globally.
GENEVA, 20 November 2012—A new World AIDS Day report: Results, by the Joint United...
Press Release: New UN report takes a stark look at links between sex work, HIV and the law in Asia and the Pacific
Tuesday, 23 October 2012 | International News
18 October, Bangkok -- Nearly all countries of Asia and the Pacific criminalize some aspects of sex work. Criminalization increases vulnerability to HIV by fuelling stigma and discrimination, limits access to sexual health services and condoms. The report clearly distinguishes between adult consensual sex work and human trafficking for sexual exploitation. Removing legal penalties for sex work...
Friday, 07 September 2012 | International News
JOHANNESBURG, 4 September 2012 (PlusNews) - The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria has announced that it has approved almost US$420 million to support essential services as part of its stop-gap Transitional Funding Mechanism (TFM), which was introduced late last year.
In November 2011, due to a lack of donations, the Global Fund was forced to cancel its Round 11 of funding. The TFM was introduced to prevent...
Wednesday, 29 August 2012 | International News
Nearly eighty countries have laws that criminalize same-sex sexual relations. UNAIDS Infographic: I am Gay--5 things I fear. In many regions of the world, punitive laws and practices against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender and intersex (LGBTI) individuals continue to block effective responses to HIV. A range of human rights violations have been documented, from denial of health services and freedom...
Monday, 20 August 2012 | International News
World Humanitarian Day, observed on August 19, is an opportunity to celebrate the spirit of people helping people. The day is dedicated to recognizing those who face danger and adversity to help others, regardless of who they are and where they are.
Every day millions of people around the world are affected by natural disasters and conflicts. Displacement and poverty...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.