- About Us
- Contact Us
Tuesday, 26 February 2013 | International News
In 2000, when global leaders gathered to discuss the agenda for the Millennium Development Goals, 18.8 million people had died of AIDS, a further 34.3 million were living with HIV and few had access to antiretroviral therapy (ART). The subsequent prominence of AIDS in the MDG framework (MDG 6) in combination with other global commitments has generated unprecedented resources,...
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 | International News
The Global Fund plans to launch its new funding model in the coming days. Over the course of 2013, a transition period, the new funding model will allow the Global Fund to invest more strategically, and achieve greater impact in the lives of those affected by AIDS, TB and malaria. It will engage implementers and partners more effectively. It will engage implementers and partners together...
Wednesday, 13 February 2013 | International News
The Constitutional Tribunal of Peru is amending an article in its penal code which for many years had criminalized consensual sexual activity among young people. Sentencing was particularly severe with adolescents facing up to 30 years in prison. Article 173 of the penal code was also preventing young people from accessing essential health and reproductive services for fear of prosecution.
Thursday, 24 January 2013 | International News
DAVOS, Switzerland - The Federal Republic of Germany announced today that it will contribute EUR 1 billion to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, enabling health workers to continue efforts to prevent and treat these three highly infectious diseases.
The announcement was made by Dirk Niebel, Germany's Minister for Economic Cooperation...
Wednesday, 09 January 2013 | International News
Registration now open
Registration (regular delegate, student/post-doc/youth delegate, media representative) for the 7th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention (IAS 2013) is now open.
All registrations for IAS 2013 must be submitted through the online registration form. Before you can register, you need to create a conference...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.