- About Us
- Contact Us
Tuesday, 26 March 2013 | International News
CNN - Bill Gates is putting out a call to inventors, but he's not looking for software, or the latest high-tech gadget. This time he's in search of a better condom.
On its Grand Challenges website, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is offering a $100,000 startup grant to the person who designs "the next generation condom that significantly preserves or enhances pleasure" and promotes "regular use."
Monday, 25 March 2013 | International News
The International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific (ICAAP) is the largest forum on HIV/AIDS held in the region. For over 20 years, ICAAP has played a key role in raising public awareness, building political commitment, strengthening advocacy networks and disseminating knowledge on HIV/AIDS issues among key affected populations and other stakeholders in the region. Each ICAAP is organized by a Local Organizing Committee (LOC) to enhance...
Friday, 15 March 2013 | International News
The Manila Symposium 2013 will bring 1,000 of the world’s dynamic student activists in the field of sustainable development together in August 2013. It offers a unique opportunity to network with young leaders from all over the world—those who share the same passion for alleviating the plight of the poor.
Humanitarian Affairs United Kingdom recognises the importance to enhance delegates’...
Wednesday, 13 March 2013 | International News
In wide-ranging opening remarks to the current session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs in Vienna, the Executive Director of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Yury Fedotov placed HIV and drug use at the heart of the global agenda.
“HIV transmission through injecting drug use continues to be one of the main unresolved challenges of the international community. Widespread stigma, discrimination and lack of access...
Wednesday, 06 March 2013 | International News
Researchers in the United States say that they have identified a case of a 'functional' HIV cure in a child infected with HIV who began antiretroviral treatment within days of birth. The child has now been off treatment for a year, and although HIV DNA has been detected at very low levels in the child’s cells, the virus is not reproducing.
Further follow-up will be required to determine whether this state persists,...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.