- About Us
- Contact Us
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 | International News
Thursday, 05 September 2013 | International News
On 29 August at the AIDS Vaccine Efficacy Consortium (AVEC) Summit for an AIDS-Free Generation in Thailand, a Thailand-United States partnership working on the development of an HIV vaccine has announced its commitment to build on the success of previous trials, giving a renewed push to vaccine research.
In 2009, the landmark RV144 Thai vaccine study—jointly developed by the Thai health ministry and US military researchers—proved the first...
Thursday, 25 July 2013 | International News
A man who was convicted of an online scam selling products that claimed to 'kill' the HIV virus has been sentenced to 240 hours community service.
Admare Jinga used his base in Belfast to set up a company that advertised and distributed products overseas, particularly to his native...
Thursday, 18 July 2013 | International News
The Technical Review Panel is an independent group of international experts convened by the Global Fund to play an essential role in assessing funding requests received from countries for technical soundness and strategic focus. The TRP also guides the strategic focus of Global Fund investments, effective program design and implementation strategies to achieve the greatest impact.
Since its creation in 2002, the Global...
Monday, 20 May 2013 | International News
The theme of the 30th International AIDS Candlelight Memorial is “In solidarity”. On Sunday 19 May 2013, for the 30th time, grassroots organisations worldwide will commemorate International AIDS Candlelight Memorial. Communities will raise awareness around HIV, stand together with people living with HIV and remember the loved ones lost to HIV and AIDS.
The theme of “In solidarity” emphasizes the need for people...
- Capacity building to Community networks
HACCWednesday, 03 June 2020, Battambang
- Linkage Project Consultant
CRSDeadline: 31 May 2020
- A several positions for supporting RGC in COVID-19 response efforts
EQHADeadline: 10 June 2020
- Covid-19 vaccines must be free for all
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- Annual Report 2013
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.