- Who We Are
- Contact Us
UNAIDS reports a 52% reduction in new HIV infections among children and a combined 33% reduction among adults and children since 2001
Tuesday, 19 November 2013 | International News
World closing in on Millennium Development Goal 6, globally the AIDS epidemic has been halted and reversed—race is on to reach universal access to HIV treatment.
GENEVA, 23 September 2013—As world leaders prepare to meet at the United Nations General Assembly to review...
Friday, 11 October 2013 | International News
The 14th European AIDS Conference is taking place in Brussels, Belgium, later this month. NAM is delighted to have been selected as official news provider for this conference by the European AIDS Clinical Society (EACS) and we will be working hard to share news from the conference with you. We’ll be reporting on key research presented at the conference,...
Wednesday, 25 September 2013 | International News
Washington, D.C. – As world leaders prepare to meet to review progress towards the Millennium Development Goals, a report from the Kaiser Family Foundation and the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) evaluates international efforts to finance the response to the AIDS epidemic. The annual funding analysis finds donor governments...
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 | International News
Thursday, 05 September 2013 | International News
On 29 August at the AIDS Vaccine Efficacy Consortium (AVEC) Summit for an AIDS-Free Generation in Thailand, a Thailand-United States partnership working on the development of an HIV vaccine has announced its commitment to build on the success of previous trials, giving a renewed push to vaccine research.
In 2009, the landmark RV144 Thai vaccine study—jointly developed by the Thai health ministry and US military researchers—proved the first...
- PLAN: Q-NGO Member Meeting
HACCFriday, 05 March 2021,
- 1st Q-DFoNPAMs/FoNPAMs
HACCThursday, 11 March 2021, Phnom Penh
- 2nd Field Visit of GF (SVR,KPT,SHV)
HACCTuesday, 23 March 2021,
- Short Term Consultancy of Dental Nurse
CRSDeadline: 05 March 2021
- Field Assistant and Hospital Linkage Coordinator
CRSDeadline: 12 March 2021
- Medical referent
DSFDeadline: 15 March 2021
- Covid-19 vaccines must be free for all
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- Annual Report 2013
Address: Phnom Penh Center, South Building (H), Floor #7, Room #789.
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2018 Health Action Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.