- About Us
- Contact Us
Thursday, 21 November 2013 | International News
Bangkok, Thailand-ICAAP11: There are over 4.9 million people are living with HIV and AIDS including 1.7 million are women and 210,000 are children. In addition, there are 350,000 newly infected and there are over 270,000 death related with HIV and AIDS. Said by Steve Cruse – Regional UNAIDS at the ICAAP11, Bangkok, Thailand. Number of estimated new HIV infections in the region have stayed the same since 2008, however it was declined to 26% in 2008....
UNAIDS reports a 52% reduction in new HIV infections among children and a combined 33% reduction among adults and children since 2001
Tuesday, 19 November 2013 | International News
World closing in on Millennium Development Goal 6, globally the AIDS epidemic has been halted and reversed—race is on to reach universal access to HIV treatment.
GENEVA, 23 September 2013—As world leaders prepare to meet at the United Nations General Assembly to review...
Friday, 11 October 2013 | International News
The 14th European AIDS Conference is taking place in Brussels, Belgium, later this month. NAM is delighted to have been selected as official news provider for this conference by the European AIDS Clinical Society (EACS) and we will be working hard to share news from the conference with you. We’ll be reporting on key research presented at the conference,...
Wednesday, 25 September 2013 | International News
Washington, D.C. – As world leaders prepare to meet to review progress towards the Millennium Development Goals, a report from the Kaiser Family Foundation and the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) evaluates international efforts to finance the response to the AIDS epidemic. The annual funding analysis finds donor governments...
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 | International News
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.