- About Us
- Contact Us
July 17, 2014 | International News
The World Health Organization on Friday suggested for the first time that all men who have sex with men should take antiretroviral drugs to prevent HIV infection.
In guidelines published Friday, the UN health agency warned that HIV infections are rising among gay and bisexual men in many parts of the world, resulting in “exploding epidemics,” according to Gottfried Hirnschall, who heads WHO’s HIV department.
June 17, 2014 | International News
Long-term HIV transmission risks
A group of American researchers have published an analysis which attempts to estimate the long-term risks of HIV being passed on within a couple.
This was a mathematical modelling study – in other words, it does not report new findings from a study of couples in the real world. Instead, modelling studies use previous research findings, assumptions and mathematical...
June 05, 2014 | International News
Incidence of prostate cancer is significantly lower among men living with HIV, investigators from California report in the online edition of the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes.
“We found a 27% reduced risk of prostate cancer among HIV-positive men after adjustment,” comment the authors. “HIV-positive men were more likely to be tested and were diagnosed with lower-stage cancers and lower PSA [prostate...
April 25, 2014 | International News
The poster for the 2014 International AIDS Candlelight Memorial on 18 May 2014 is now available.
The theme ‘Let’s keep the light on HIV’ aims to be positive and forward-looking, whilst also recognizing that this remains a memorial event for many. In addition, with a post-2015 agenda looming, and the imminent replenishment of the Global Fund, the theme speaks to the urgent need to ensure that HIV and AIDS does not drop...
Saturday, 23 November 2013 | International News
Diseases know no borders, so the effective response to HIV, TB and malaria sometimes requires a regional approach with cross-border interventions. Under the new funding model, the Global Fund will continue to support strategically-focused regional applications that achieve high impact, represent value for money and reach key affected populations. The new approach to funding aims to make the process of accessing funds more...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.