- About Us
- Contact Us
February 06, 2015 | International News
Some 30 countries from the Asia-Pacific region pledged this week to accelerate the pace of change and committed to ending the AIDS epidemic in the region by 2030.
The commitment was announced at the three-day meeting in Bangkok to review progress toward implementing transformative reforms on HIV prevention, treatment,...
January 29, 2015 | International News
The Prime Minister of Cambodia, Hun Sen, has committed to stopping new HIV infections by 2020 and ensuring the sustainability of its HIV response. This comes as Cambodia allocates US$ 3.7 million of national funding to HIV treatment from 2015 to 2017. This is the first time that the government has earmarked funds for its treatment programme, which, owing to the large numbers of people receiving antiretroviral medicines, is where resources are most...
September 04, 2014 | International News
A study in South Africa has found that over 40% of women who had recently been pregnant and a third of men whose partner had been pregnant did not know what their partner’s HIV status was. The respondents included both HIV-positive...
August 15, 2014 | International News
Integrating intimate partner violence (IPV) prevention strategies into HIV prevention programming led to a significant reduction in HIV incidence and in women’s experience of physical and sexual violence from intimate partners in Rakai, Uganda, delegates heard last month at the 20th International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2014) in Melbourne.
Significant reductions in risk behaviours...
August 15, 2014 | International News
People living with HIV continue to be at increased risk of invasive pneumococcal disease, Danish investigators report in the online edition of Clinical Infectious Diseases. Even in the era of modern antiretroviral therapy, risk of the infection was 19-fold higher among people living with HIV compared to matched controls in the general population.
People living with HIV who inject drugs had an especially high risk of invasive...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.