- About Us
- Contact Us
UK aid has announced a number of major funding changes in its recently released Multilateral Aid Review.
The report announced that UN-HABITAT, ILO, UNIDO and UNISDR will have their core funding cut due to underperformance, whilst UNESCO, FAO, the Commonwealth Secretariat and the International Organisation for Migration will be put on probation and will have to improve their performance as a matter of urgency if they are to continue to receive...
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has set up a new multi-donor trust fund to support participation of developing countries at the next global forum on aid effectiveness. The fund will provide assistance for representatives from developing countries who will attend the forum in Busan, Republic of Korea in November this year.
Contributions to the fund will be on an untied grant basis, with money pooled together in one account. The fund will be held...
$250,000 to be awarded for a Life Changing Idea
In time for International Women’s Day, UN Women Singapore and MasterCard have launched Project Inspire: 5 Minutes to Change the World. A year-long digital and social media driven initiative, the project is designed to create opportunities for women and girls in Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa through education, skills training, financial inclusion or social entrepreneurship.
22 February 2011 | International News
Last Thursday UNAIDS released Executive Director Mr Sidibé’s 2011 Letter to Partners. The letter outlines a set of six ‘new frontiers’ UNAIDS identifies as critical to achieving its vision of ‘zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination, and zero AIDS-related deaths’.
The six areas Mr Sidibé identifies as essential to moving the global AIDS response forward are: The democratization of the response;...
22 February 2011 | International News
On 2 March 2011, more than 5000+ representatives from People Living With HIV in India, Network of People who Use Drugs and 500+ health activists from across India and Asia pacific region are holding a protest against the India-EU Free Trade Agreement at New Delhi.
Patient activist groups and civil society representatives from other countries, including Nepal, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines are also coming to India...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.