- About Us
- Contact Us
January 14, 2015 | Funding News
(13 January 2015, New York) The United Nations Trust Fund to End Violence against Women is accepting applications for its 19th grant cycle (2015) from civil society organizations and networks — including non-governmental, women’s and community-based organizations and coalitions, and operational research institutions — and government authorities.
Applicants are invited to submit grant proposals...
Call for Proposals has been launched to seek additional partners for implementation of the “Inter Country Component” of the RAI grant
December 30, 2014 | Funding News
Dear CCC members, colleagues and partners,
The Regional Steering Committee of the Regional Artemisinin Resistance Initiative (RAI) is pleased to inform you that a Call for Proposals has been launched to seek additional...
August 29, 2014 | Funding News
The Joint United Nations Program on AIDS (UNAIDS) Evaluation and Economic Division invites bids and proposals from individual or NGOs, public institutions or companies operating in the field of development and health economics. The selected entity will assist UNAIDS with analysis and technical support in the area of sustainable HIV financing framework and its application for selected countries in the Asia and the Pacific region.
Call for proposals: Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI) 2014-2015 - Cambodia, Laos and Thailand
August 25, 2014 | Funding News
The Embassy of Canada is pleased to launch its annual call for proposals for the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI). The CFLI is a responsive, flexible program, directly managed by the Embassy in Bangkok, to fund small but visible, high impact, results-oriented projects. Through contribution agreements, the CFLI provides monetary assistance that covers all or a portion of the cost of projects...
August 06, 2014 | Funding News
[Phase 2] Korea-ASEAN Cooperation Project (KACP) on Education and Exchange Program for Young Scholars in Women’s Studies
The Asian Association of Women’s Studies (AAWS) invites participants to the Korea-ASEAN Cooperation Project (KACP) on Education and Exchange Program for Young Scholars in Women’s Studies, which will be held at the University Sains Malaysia (USM), Penang, Malaysia on October 29-31,...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.