- About Us
- Contact Us
September 26, 2016 | Funding News
Key Populations Investment Fund (KPIF)
Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) Executive Summary
Please note: For full details and application information, please refer to the Notice of Funding Opportunity located at http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/search-grants.html?keywords=SBUR-SOGAC-17-001
CALL FOR PROPOSALS: Increasing accountability on gender and HIV: Impact Mitigation and Strengthened Capacity for Collective Advocacy
August 30, 2016 | Funding News
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) in Cambodia is implementing a project “Increasing accountability to gender and HIV: impact mitigation services and strengthen capacity for collective advocacy” funded by Singapore National Committee. UN Women invites non-governmental/civil society organizations to submit project proposals that contribute to achieve the project’s goal “To support national...
August 17, 2016 | Funding News
GSK and Save the Children have launched the fourth annual $1 million Healthcare Innovation Award to identify and reward innovations which have proven successful in reducing child deaths in developing countries.
In addition to recognizing innovations that are helping to save children’s lives, this year, judges are also looking for transformative initiatives that are helping...
Invitation for Expression of Interest of Being Sub Sub Recipients (SSR) and Submission of Proposal for Implementing the Global Fund HSS New Funding Model
April 22, 2016 | Funding News
The National Centre for Health Promotion (NCHP) is one of Sub Recipient of the Principal Recipient of the Ministry of Health (MOH) for The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM) under the New Funding Model (NFM) for Cross-cutting Health System Strengthening grant (HSS) for Cambodia. As the designated Sub-Recipient (SR) for the Global Fund HSS
NFM, the NCHP is responsible for the quality...
March 29, 2016 | Funding News
The United Nations Trust Fund (UNTF) to End Violence against Women is accepting applications for its 20th grant cycle (2016) from civil society organizations and networks — including non-governmental, women’s and community-based organizations and coalitions, and operational research institutions — and government authorities. Applicants are invited to submit grant proposals for a minimum of US$50,000 up to a maximum of US$1 million for a period...
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.