- About Us
- Contact Us
April 11, 2017 | Funding News
The Secretary’s Office of Global Women’s Issues (S/GWI) at the U.S. Department of State announces a funding opportunity for a new initiative “Global Programming Consortium to Advance the Status of Women and Girls” in order to proactively equip civil society and especially locally-based organizations with the capacity, knowledge, and skills to deepen their expertise and influence on Women, Peace and Security (WPS), economic empowerment,...
April 11, 2017 | Funding News
Asia–Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU), the Cable and Satellite Broadcasting Association of Asia (CASBAA) and UNICEF are seeking entries for 17th Asia-Pacific Child Rights Award from broadcasters and producers in the region.
The award is given each year to the best television programming on children’s rights from the Asia-Pacific region. It recognizes the efforts of broadcasters and producers in pursuing high quality...
March 24, 2017 | Funding News
The 5% Initiative is pleased to inform you that two calls for proposals of the 5% Initiative have been published:
The submission deadline is May 22nd at noon, French time.
December 12, 2016 | Funding News
Voice is currently inviting groups and organizations for its Cambodia Innovate and Learn Grants to test and scale new approaches with a focus on human-centred innovations that are very context-specific.
November 25, 2016 | Funding News
The United Nations Democracy Fund invites civil society organizations to apply for project funding. Project proposals may be submitted on-line between 18 November 2016 and 18 December 2016 at www.un.org/democracyfund. You can find guidelines, FAQs and lessons learned for applicants at http://www.un.org/democracyfund/application-materials.
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.