- About Us
- Contact Us
Monday, 13 June 2011 | Funding News
The Asian Photographers Grant is a new a collaborative project from Yumi Goto / Reminders Project and the Angkor Photo Festival. Designed to promote and highlight the work of emerging Asian photographers, financial support of up to US$3,000 will be awarded to work which presents an in-depth exploration of a critical social issue in Asia.
Submissions are required to explore grassroots, local community or NGO level issues which are unknown or under-reported,...
Wednesday, 18 May 2011 | Funding News
The Royal Government of Cambodia has been taking significant steps to improve the governance in all sectors. In this context, the “Rectangular Strategy” is the main policy document of the RGC.
The EU Strategy Paper 2007-2013 for Cambodia identified the “National Strategic Development Plan” (NSDP) as its first focal sector to support - at its core is a comprehensive good governance program – and the Sub-National...
7th March 2011 | Funding News
$250,000 to be awarded for a Life Changing Idea
In time for International Women’s Day, UN Women Singapore and MasterCard have launched Project Inspire: 5 Minutes to Change the World. A year-long digital and social media driven initiative, the project is designed to create a opportunities for women and girls in Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa...
Monday, 09 May 2011 | Funding News
US $11.7 billion was commitment to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria for the years 2011-2013 at a pledging session in New York in early October 2010.
These financial resources will allow the Global Fund to further support countries as they work to meet the Millennium Development Goals related to health. The contributions announced are the largest ever financial pledge for the collective, international...
Monday, 09 May 2011 | Funding News
The United Nations Democracy Fund is calling for new project proposals from civil society. UNDEF supports projects that strengthen the voice of civil society, promote human rights, and encourage the participation of all groups in democratic processes. Projects are two years long and fall under one or more of six main areas:
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.