- About Us
- Contact Us
March 06, 2018 | Funding News
ផ្នែកទី ១៖ សាវតារ
USAID|PMI បានផ្តល់មូលនិធិដល់គម្រោងលុបបំបាត់ជំងឺគ្រុនចាញ់ក្នុងប្រទេសកម្ពុជា ដែលបានចាប់ផ្តើមនៅខែតុលា ឆ្នាំ២០១៦ ហើយនឹងផ្តល់ការគាំទ្រដល់គោលដៅដែលបានចែងនៅក្នុងក្របខ័ណ្ឌសកម្មភាពលុបបំបាត់ជំងឺគ្រុនចាញ់នៃប្រទេសកម្ពុជា...
February 27, 2018 | Funding News
Calls for proposals will close on Friday, 23 March 2018, at midday (UTC+1)
The 7% Initiative AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria is calling for proposals as part of their multiyear call under the theme, "Strengthening the quality and accessibility of national and community health systems". This theme seeks to provide an integrated approach to addressing...
February 13, 2018 | Funding News
The Regional Steering Committee of the RAI2E program is inviting applications from private, public or non-government organizations based in the Greater Mekong Subregion to implement Package # 6.3: Engaging the non-health corporate sector to support malaria control and elimination activities in 2018-2020.
Further information and guidance for applicants is available in the attached...
November 21, 2017 | Funding News
The United Nations Trust Fund to End Violence against Women is accepting applications for its 21st grant cycle (2017). Civil society organizations are invited to submit grant proposals for a minimum of US$50,000 up to a maximum of US$1 million for a period of three years. The application deadline is 5 December 2017.
Proposals are invited under the following three programmatic areas:...
Request for Expressions of Interest in Operational and Capacity Development Assistance from the Cambodian Civil Society Strengthening Project
May 12, 2017 | Funding News
The USAID Cambodian Civil Society Strengthening Project (CCSS) would like to invite Grassroots Networks and Informal Groups to express their interest in obtaining operational support and organizational capacity development assistance. The aim of this call is to provide opportunities for the less structured groups to receive capacity building and practical/technical assistance to support these groups.
- Annual Health Congress
Ministry of Health26-27 March 2018, Phnom Penh
- Prospective Country Evaluation (PCE) of the Global Fund Annual Dissemination Workshop
Angkor ResearchThursday, 29 March 2018, Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- 1 position to be based in Battambang Referral Hospital and 1 position to be based in Moung Russey Referral Hospital
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Deadline: 30 March 2018
- National Programme Officer-Gender, Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (Open to Cambodian Nationality only)
UN WomenDeadline: 30 March 2018
- Project Manager
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC)Deadline: 13 April 2018
- សេចក្តីប្រកាសព័ត៏មានរួមរវាងក្រសួងសុខាភិាល នៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា អង្គការសុខភាពពិភពលោក (WHO) និងអង្គការ UNAIDS
- Joint Press Release The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia, World Health Organization (WHO) and Joint United Nationals Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Statement of HACC on Investment Framework for an Effective and Efficient response to HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- HIV/AIDS families evicted from Borei Keila
- Joint UN High Level Country Mission in Support of Universal Access for HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support
- SOP-Boosted CoPCT for MARPs 2013
- HIV TREATMENT GUIDE
- Sex Work and the Law in Asia and the Pacific
- Guideline on Strengthening Prevention Program to Cut off Mother to Child HIV Transmission by 2015
- UNAIDS guidance for partnerships with civil society, including people living with HIV and key populations
- Cambodia fifth National AIDS Spending Assessment (NASA), 2014-15: NASA tables
- Cambodia fifth national AIDS spending assessment (NASA), 2014-2015
- Assessment Report: HIV/AIDS and the private sector in Cambodia
- HIV Sensitive Social Protection
- HACC advocacy project 2014 findings & recommendations
Head Office - Phnom Penh
Address: 7 floor, room#789, South Building (H), Phnom Penh Center, Located at Gray Building, #274, Phom1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855)12 368 362/ (855)15 368 322
Subscribe to our mailing list
© 2014 HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee. All rights reserved.